Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Zero to Eleven

Turns out influenza has grabbed me and knocked me sideways. Indeed, I won't be riding my bike or doing much of anything for the next few days. If you were to look at my Strava, you might think...
Huh. This guy hasn't been doing any sort of riding anyway. Well, truth is... I have been riding. Granted, I haven't been riding a huge amount, I just haven't been uploading. Really, winter training is nothing glamorous. I've said it before and I'll say it onward. But, allow me to upload my riding...

Give it a minute...

11 activities. Now, I know that's not all that many for 4 weeks. But for me... working where I do during this retail intense season, finishing up two classes taken during this past fall semester at NOVA, and life's twists and turns (like the flu), I think I've done pretty well.

I know that consistency is very important and something I want to keep up with. I have tried slot into a routine with work, classes, and life. I do intend to take another course next semester. What I also intend to do is continue riding as best that I can. 

For now, I will be doing my best to fight this influenza slapping me around. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and new year!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment