Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Few About Me and That Bike of Mine!

My Raleigh '08 Supercourse and I have been through a lot together. First time I rode her she kicked me ass and make me want to throw up! I was a quite out of shape then too, mind you.

This photo was taken of me the morning after the hardest and first road race I have ever ridden in. I just realized I have a rear flat just before my crit.


I will hate to see this bike go. This is where I trained a little bit last year. - close quarters.


Here we are for all to see at IUP Day. -Posing with Norm.



This last photo here is where my bike and I held on for our first podium spot together.


Although I have a long way to go with my cycling, my bike has been my loyal friend through it all. I may have to part ways with her soon, I will always love this bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment