Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let's get real.

This ride is a serious step up. SRAM Rival components, Fizik Arione saddle, [Mavic] Aksium Race wheelset with bladed spokes, Continental, Ultra Race tires, compact 50/34 cassette with 11-26 - 10 speed rear, hollow pin chain, hollow bottom bracket, carbon seat post, carbon stem, Scott Addict R3.
I do know this is not the highest end as far as components and parts go, but this is an entirely different bike than the one I have owned before. I love it.

But back to reality, this bike needs new pedals and the ones on my old bike are not coming without a fight. I was able to get my left pedal off, but the right one is STUCK! I suppose my old bike knows that it is being replaced. I can't blame her for not wanting to let go. Thus, I am going to probably have to leave those T-Mobile pink pedals on her. Doesn't matter now anyway. I have already purchased pedals off eBay. Not sure if that was the most responsible thing to do, but I know I can wait for them to arrive and put them on my new Scott Addict.

Forgive my ranting.

Patience is a virtue. I know I can wait for something I want. No matter how close or far away she is from me. Believe that. And I think she's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment