Friday, April 1, 2011

The Beginning is Here

This will be a short post. I am packed, fed and ready for tomorrow's first race of my third cycling season! I'm very excited and happy again to have the opportunity to race my bicycle. Thank you all for reading through the winter boredom. Tomorrow is what I have been working for and it's just beginning. I will look to learn a lot from tomorrow. It is a type of race that will challenge everyone. Perfect. I have just finished my pre-race-day dinner and am all packed for the morning.
The races start at noon. We've got a 2 hour drive to get there and I'm aiming for us to leave around 8-8:30.
I've got a big smile on my face right now and some sleep to catch. Thanks again for reading. Look for a race report "Where's The Podium?" post after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment