Sunday, January 2, 2011

Garmin-Cervelo: NAFTA

I couldn't think of a smoother, more politically correct merger in pro cycling than that of Garmin-Transitions and Cervelo test team for the 2011 year. I would harken this merger to that of a perfect case of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) gone right. Garmin from the United States, Cervelo from Canada, and let's be honest, there is a definite possibility that their stylish kits were manufactured in Mexico. NAFTA for the win!
I think they will make for a great team to watch in the 2011 season. Thor Husovd in the rainbow jersey will be a great thing to watch. I hope he does it as much justice as Cadel Evans did this past year. 

I have 3 hours today. I might stretch it to 3.5 because I cut out a ".5" from yesterday's ride, but I don't know how I'll feel... probably in a lot of pain either way.

I'd like to make another big thanks to all those who read this blog. I'll keep in mind it is a way that some people do keep up with me. Happy New Year's to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment