Monday, February 14, 2011

One - Percent Differences

I would love to be a perfectionist when it comes to my cycling equipment, bikes, position, and possibilities thereof. I guess I am making due with what I can. I want the best out of what I've got. I've got nice stuff and am limited by my lack of money and time. What I can be a perfectionist about is myself. My discipline to training, my weight, habits on and off the bike, and every aspect that has to do with my goals and aspirations. The power of the mind is my one-percent. Attitude, persistence, and drive all make the difference. Knowing when to back off, making patience a teammate, and riding to the best of my abilities every given chance is what will bring me success.

Here's what got me thinking all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment