Tuesday, February 1, 2011

To Match

Alright. I realize I may be biting off more than I can chew on these, but I can't help but dream.
Those are some sweet 50mm deep carbon tubular wheels from Ritchey. I think they would go nicely with my Ritchey stem, handlebars, seat post, and water bottles. I didn't think I would become such a fan of Ritchey's components, but I might as well! Also, I was thinking of grabbing some of their chain lube. Maybe one day I can nab a sponsorship from them. I can dream...

I know I did't write anything for my Monday post yesterday... Nothing really happened this weekend and all I have coming up this week is my longest # of hours on the bike. good for me? eh. see? not a big deal. When there's a race to report I'll be sure to post, but maybe I just need to get some other bright idea for a "post series." I'm open to suggestion.

If you haven't read this interview yet, and you've got some time, do give it a go. Floyd spills all! I have my opinions, but I don't know much.

No comments:

Post a Comment