Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bummed

This whole "not having a bike" phase is lame. I haven't worked out at all beyond raking leaves for 3 hours the other day. Insurance agent came back and told me I need to provide a physical copy of the receipt of the bike purchase or scan thereof. My bank account statement was not enough. All they can see on my bank statement is that I spent $2,300.50 in one day at Big Bang. Of course... this could have been 2 or 3 bikes purchased from them in one sitting. Thus, they must verify that my bike itself cost that $2,300.50. Wonderful. I either have to go to Big Bang and get a physical copy or go to my apartment and find the copy of the receipt I have and have it mailed to them. What a headache. I gotta do what I gotta do. I'll be mailing a copy to my parents for them to scan and send to the insurance company. That should be all they need aside from another embarrassing picture of the bike all mashed up.

Today is thanksgiving. I am very thankful for my family, friends and girlfriend. I am a spoiled, blessed kid. I know. I have little to complain about. I have to keep working hard studying for this exam.

There just seems to be something missing without my bike. It has become a part of my life and how I live it. I will soon get back on my workout plan. I feel sick thinking about how lax I've been. I cannot let that happen anymore.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment