Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NeilPryde Rejection

Here I've copied and pasted the rejection email from NeilPryde Bikes I received today. I randomly ran into their "Epic Riders Competition" and thought I had nothing to lose by applying and a lot to gain. Overall, I am not too upset. I knew it was a long-shot and hey, I get a free gift and I can dig making a connection with a company like NeilPryde. 


If I had been accepted and inducted as an "Epic Rider" I would be able to receive a free NeilPryde bike and blog about my training, riding, and racing on it. Pretty cool. Check out their site and bikes. I've been impressed.


Dear John Brison Churan,
Thank you very much for taking part in the NeilPryde Epic Riders competition. We are sorry to inform you that due to the high amount of outstanding applicants we could not take your
application into account.
Nevertheless we are happy with your interest and your commitment and we would like to send you a small gift.
If you are interested, please send us your mail address and you will receive a nice small surprise from NeilPryde very soon.
You can watch the Epic Riders winner videos on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/neilprydebikes
Thanks again!
Best regards,
Stefan

Digital Marketing Manager - NeilPryde Bikes
Direct Line: +852 2456 6542
www.neilprydebikes.com
www.facebook.com/neilprydebikes
www.twitter.com/neilprydebikes
www.flickr.com/neilprydebikes
www.youtube.com/neilprydebikes

No comments:

Post a Comment