Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pretty Bikes

My bike is lovely. I love her curves and perky stiffness, but she's not my dream bike. She sure rides like a dream and I don't want to replace her unless I find myself sponsored or with a lot of money.

Here are a few bikes I would love to ride, race, and just look at:


2011 BMC Impec

1. This BMC bicycle is  probably THE bike I would love to be riding the most. The immense detail and incredible technology is astounding. This look behind the scenes on BMC's racing site shows the real perfection that goes into each bicycle BMC makes. I am drooling.


2011 Scott Addict


2. This Scott Addict is like the suave, older brother of my 2010 Scott Addict R3. I love the paint job on this bike. I think this bike is simply beautiful. I love how it rides and I know it is one of the most respected bikes out there. I also know that they will probably not be on the pro circuit next year. I hope that does not discourage them from continuing to make cutting edge bicycles. 
2011 Cervelo R5CA


3. This Cervelo bicycle is unbelievable. I was lucky enough to hold and feel this bicycle's frame and components. I am breathless thinking about how light this bicycle is. It looks so simple. It looks like it will snap when put under such stress as racing. I also know that they sell for around $10,000 as complete bikes. I cannot believe I almost forgot to add this one to my list. I would love to experience a bicycle like this. I know it is the future of racing bicycles in light weight and performance. 

It takes money, sponsorship, or a lot of wins to get on a pro team (yeah... sponsorship) that will get me on a bicycle like any of these. I guess I should keep training and dreaming.








No comments:

Post a Comment