Monday, November 8, 2010

Shoes and Pedals for Cyclocross

I've got these shoes on my mind.
These Shimano M181 shoes. I figure they'll do the trick for a decent price. I was liking some Adidas mtb shoes, but the light meshy material would probably leave my feet terribly cold, wet, and numb. I'm particularly attracted to the two toe-spikes that will help me dig and grip when I have to dismount the bike. 

In related news, I purchased these Wellgo WPD823 pedals. I am SO pumped.

I'm on my way to becoming a cyclocross fanatic. I can't wait to race on these with those shoes up there. If I ever get good, maybe I'll look to those Mavic Razor shoes. ... Eventually...

2 comments:

  1. most if not all mtb shoes have room for toe spikes they are not always included though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good to know. I am looking at other shoes and yessir there's room indeed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete