Sunday, November 14, 2010

HTC Highroad and Specialized

Well, everyone knew it was happening. Formerly known as Columbia HTC, HTC Highroad has dropped their partnership with Scott bicycles and grabbed the wheel of Specialized. Bob Stapleton has taken his team to new bikes, and what nice bikes they are.
Also note their new team vehicles: Mini Coopers. What a hip team.

I'll be honest, I am still fairly partial to HTC Columbia's Scott bikes. I really want a wheelset like those.

I have toyed with the idea of building my own wheelset. I will probably go through with it when I have some money to put towards it. I think I will anticipate spending around $500 total for a custom build front and back. I'll have some fun constructing it with the help of a teammate. I'll go into more detail in an upcoming post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment