Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Picturing the Holidays


I have many reasons to be excited about the holidays this coming season. A lovely girlfriend, seeing family, and more training on the bike are all reasons to be excited for the winter's cold and season's greetings. But past all that mushy stuff is my "excited for a present" side.

I guess the real childhood bliss of not knowing what I will be getting for the holidays is gone, but I'm no Scrooge. Yeah I know I'll most likely be getting the Fujifilm Finepix S1800 from my parents.

I'm excited. I will be using it in a lot of ways. I want to really dive into photography. I think it will really open me up to more media and hopefully effective blogging and documenting myself and people and things around me. Shooting with up to 18X zoom, 12MP, and HD video, I am a spoiled boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment