Saturday, December 4, 2010

Behind The Scenes

Seems as though Glenn at Big Bang and my insurance have come to some sort of agreement about what the insurance will pay for my replacement bike. It just so happens that this replacement has turn out to be worth more than what I originally paid for my bike. Sweet!

I don't know how it all worked out tho. Although it is more than what I originally paid, I really don't know what I will be getting for it. I don't know if this will have a great outcome, or just where I was. I don't know what I'm saying exactly, but that I hope I can get back the right bike for me. I really don't want to make a habit of keeping a bike intact for only a year.

I don't know what they worked out behind the scenes, but the show must go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment