Friday, December 10, 2010

A Few Favorite Pro Pics From 2010

Since my last post was so wordy I figure I'd leave this one to pictures from this past year in the pros as I like to see it.
Philippe Gilbert having a laugh with those Schleck brothers. 
Philippe Gilbert in the red of the Vuelta's leader's jersey 
P. G. dropping the hammer 
All the respect in the world for Ivan Basso and I love his fan there 
Team Sky With Wiggo to boot. 
Fabian Cancellara... moto doper?  
Reigning world champion passing the torch. Thor Husovd crowned, Cadel Evans  had a great year.
Win for P. G. 
A look at the Garmin-Cervelo merger 
Jeremy Powers winning big. 
Me in a cool blurry shot..? 
P. G. win 
Cadel going for the win. 
count it 
The breakaway during the world championship race including a Colombian... so close to lapping the field! 
Classy Mark Cavendish bunny-hopping the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment