Monday, December 13, 2010

Commitment for 2011

I think I'm needing something to shoot for. Collegiate racing is going to be a lot of fun, but I have to be realistic. I may not be able to make the weekends I want to due to my 15 credit hour course load. I'm not complaining and I do look forward to racing it. Who knows how things will shake out..? The reality of it all is evident in my workload now. I am limited in my training abilities due to time constraints from my work and study load. Thus, I might be better serves training to peak for some races later in the season. Then again, the ABRA racing season starts just as early...

To that effect, I have taken a gander at the Appalachian Bicycle Racing Association's Road and Criterium Racing series events. This looks to be a comprehensive, challenging and rewarding year to race. I know I will not be able to make every weekend, but it would be fun to try.

Putting these carrots in front of me will help me hustle and stay on track in my training. I'm looking forward to the 2011 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment