Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunar Eclipse

Stayed up to see the lunar eclipse last night. It was pretty cool as far as astronomical feats every 400 years (on this date) or so go for me. It was nice to stay up with no consequences to reap the next day. Anyway, I tried and failed to take a picture of it. I was using my mom's camera as I haven't received mine yet.

My attempts are entirely underwhelming. I won't make excuses like I didn't have a tripod. It's camera skills that I lack. I will say that it would get in focus nicely.... then whip out of it before it would capture the image. Annoying. Anyway, here's what I got...
And here's what I was going for...
not taken by me
More training today and it's back to structured and timed workouts. I've procrastinated what the workout for today will be, but I'll be ready after some holiday shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment